Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS?????   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 9/1/2002 9:00:59 PM   
harleyd69

35 here...be 36 in November...must be something about betting and being born in the fall.....

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 21
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 9/3/2002 6:45:40 PM   
PIX2CLICK

THANKS harleyd1969, THE MORE THE MERRIER! WELCOME TO TS!!

==== THE BIG BOSS HAS OFFICIALLY LISTED OL' PIX AS DTD (DAY TO DAY) ====

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 22
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 10/6/2002 9:34:31 PM   
PIX2CLICK

GOOD TO SEE the king STOP BY, ALSO WELCOME Live 1 ! THANKS FOR YOUR ADDITION TO OUR LITTLE COMMUNITY!

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 23
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/4/2002 3:31:43 PM   
dollarhound

I'm 30 going on 90. Or at least thats what I feel like after the football season is over. Thank God I decided to take a break. I needed it. But seeing everyone again gives me the "ITCH". If ya know what I mean.

hound out,

(ruff, ruff)
"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned." Paul Newman: The Color of Money

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 24
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 9/7/2002 11:46:00 AM   
BettinMan

My age (which I doubt anyone would have guessed) is 17.
I got into sports gambling a year ago when I was 16. It
was in the place that I worked at where I was introduced
to the entire scene. Thanks to Strouse, Chopsticks, and
a few others, I learned the golden concept of money
management and have been successful in this field. I
suppose you could call it beginners luck but I came out
of football season last year with a + unit margin and
out of basketball with a considerably larger + unit
margin. I was lost until I found this amazing, dedicated,
and profittable site. Thanks to all!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

BettinMan

P.S. (I'd really like to know how old Chopsticks,
Korrupt, and the Baron are).

"If A = success, then the equation is: A = X + Y + Z ; X is work, Y is play, and Z is keep your mouth shut." -Albert Einstein

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 25
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/4/2002 4:30:34 PM   
PIX2CLICK

THANKS FOR REPLYING dollarhound!! I'M SURE YOU'RE READY FOR THE FALL!

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 26
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/24/2002 9:47:51 PM   
PIX2CLICK

GENTLEMEN, I'M BUMPING THIS UP TO GET SOME MORE RESPONSES, THERE ARE SOME NEW POSTERS AROUND, AND SOME OTHERS WHO HAVEN'T RESPONDED AS YET! ALL YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED!

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 27
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 9/8/2002 9:12:32 AM   
PIX2CLICK

WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY! WE HAVE A JUVENILE AMONGST US!! OK YOUNG FELLA, NICE WRITE-UP! THE INTERNET CAN BE A POWERFUL TOOL.......AT LEAST YOU'VE BEEN READING THE POSTS OF SOME GOOD CAPPERS AND SEEM TO BE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO FILTER INFORMATION! IT SEEMS YOU ARE EMPLOYED, PART-TIME, I HOPE, SINCE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY ONLY A JUNIOR OR SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL! ONE SUGGESTION ONLY FROM GRAMPA PIX, "DON'T LOSE YOUR LUNCH MONEY"! I'M GONNA RE-NAME YOU THE "BETTIN KID" TILL YOU TURN 18!! THANKS FOR THE REPLY TO THE THREAD, GO DO YOUR HOME WORK! AND I DON'T MEAN CHECKING THE FORUMS OR HANDICAPPING! LOL GOOD LUCK KID! STRIVE TO BECOME CLASS VALEDICTORIAN!

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 28
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/25/2002 11:31:02 AM   
Kid Curry

Just turned 29 a couple of weeks ago. I've been gambling in one form or the other since I was 16. Started my gambling at the local pool hall. Obviously it evolved into bigger and better things

Good luck this football season. I can't wait!!!!!
KC

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 29
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/25/2002 3:05:47 PM   
FAST EDDIE SPREAD

I AM 25 YEARS OLD......LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY.
BEEN CAPPING SINCE COLLEGE, AND GREW UP WITH THE NUMBER ONE HORSE HANDICAPPER IN THE WORLD WHO IS CURRENTLY BETTING BETWEEN 1 AND 3 MILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH ON THE HORSES.
I TAKE SPORTS CAPPING VERY SERIOUSLY, AND I IMPROVE EACH YEAR, AS WELL AS LEARNING A LOT FROM GOOD CAPPERS LIKE SOME ON THE SITE.
I HAD A HUGE FOOTBALL SEASON AS I GET INCREDIBLE INFO FROM VEGAS SPORTS BOOKS FROM MY FRIEND OF WHO THE PUBLIC IS ON, AND WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE OTHER SIDE.
KILLED THE BOOK THIS YEAR IN NFL, COLLEGE HOOPS AND FOOTBALL, AND GETTING INTO HIM A BIT WITH THE BASES.

BY THE WAY, MY BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 23.

NICE THREAD.

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 30
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/25/2002 12:31:16 PM   
ORIENTAL EXPRESS

since everybody respond,i'm just turn 35,i been gambling so long,i forgot when.now mainly betting on NFL,NCAAF,NCAAB and this is my last year of betting NBA,i swear after watching this playoff.now i mainly play pokers at local card club when ever i find time.i like to thanks to everybody here that post all the inform here at TS,it help cut down some of my time by surfing all over the net.Thanks again guys or Gals,have a great summer,GL

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 31
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/25/2002 3:25:21 PM   
WR.

103 YRS OLD. NOW SHUT YOUR YOUNG MOUTHS AND GET BACK TO CAPPING. BUNCH OF FRUITTY BOYS. WELL MY BIRTHDAY IS ON DEC 25, BLOW ME A F'N KISS ON THE AISSS. 37 AND FEEL LIKE 67. SNOWBALL QUEEN THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE 41, MAYBE 11 OR 13 BUT NO WAY 41. YOU ARE ONE FRUITTY 41 YR OLD.
NOW THANK ME FOR RESPONDING THEN SHUT YER YAPS!
PIX YOU REALLY ARE 55? NOT THAT I CARE BUT YOU PROBABLY DONT LIKE ME BUT IVE ALWAYS KIND OF BEEN FOND OF YOU. ID BETTER CURTAIL MY EMOTIONS. CURTAIL, DID MICH REALLY SAY THAT

FAST EDDIE STOP IT YER MAKING ME LAUGH

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 32
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/25/2002 4:39:42 PM   
Box and one

pix2click,I just saw your post about everyone's age.Pretty intresting and funny.You kind of get different perceptions of people here in TS yet you really don't know their ages.
I stay away from the Gen Discusion forum.Sometimes I'll peek in but I see all the red close captions and leave.I guess many of you are still going at it.At least you keep it here.Wish everyone could all live in peace.With everything going on around us in this world, you would think we could.Not trying to preach but just wish everyone could respect each other. Sorry about lecture.

Back to original topic.
I'm 51.Been a teacher,coach,athletic director,and school adminstrator since Jan/1974.Coached varsity b-ball for 23 yrs.

Started out gambling [like HT] flipping baseball cards.Was in 1st grade flipping '56 and '57 topps cards.Was a champion flipper and owened a 5 block area of the Bronx from Fordham Rd to Southern Blvd to[across the street from the Bronx zoo] 187th Street.
Yankee's were the kings yet my favorite card flipper were "the guys with the red P's on their hat."Loved the red P's.They became my favorite team.Imagine that.Born 14 blocks from Yankee stad. and I love Richie Ashburn,not Berra or Mantle.Grew up with Richie Allen,Jim Bunning,Callison,Short,etc.Those were my hero's as a teenager.

1st real gambling was going to Yonkers raceway as a teenager.1st football bet was the Jets +18 in the 69' super bowl.Always played the football sheets in school or at the local deli or in college at North Texas.Lost 200 times because of ties.Would circle 3 or 4 college football games,play about 5 or 6 tickets a week.And always seemed to lose because of a tie.I know their has to be one of you old farts out there that can relate to this.

Greatest things I saw in person in sports.Secretariet winning the Belmont,the 1960 Rome Olympics.Saw Rafer Johnson win the decathlon.Watched him win in the rain at nite with only 5,000 people still in the stad.My father took me to Madison sq garden in 62' or 63'where I saw "god" for the 1st time.His name was Oscar and he wore No.14.I'm sorry but I'll still debate anyone about Jordan vs the Big O.
Gotta run.My boy Matt Morris is going tonite.Mucho chalk to lay but he'll win.

Well

You can say something to popes, kings and presidents, but you can't talk to officials. In the next war they ought to give everyone a whistle.

"There are only two plays,Romeo and Juliet and take it to the basket"
Abe Lemons 1977

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 33
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/25/2002 5:49:17 PM   
PIX2CLICK

THANKS FOR RESPONDING!!! Kid Curry, ORIENTAL EXPRESS, FAST EDDIE SPREAD, WR., and Box and one!! GENTLEMEN THANK YOU, Box I HAD YOU PEGGED CLOSE AS WELL, AS FAST EDDIE, AND WR.! GETTING OLDER BEATS THE HELL OUT OF THE ALTERNATIVE! WR., FYI, I WAS YOUNG AND BRASH, KINDA LIKE YOU AND FAST EDDIE. THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU, BOTH GOOD AND BAD IN THE ROAD OF LIFE. THEY MAKE YOU THANKFUL JUST TO BE "ALIVE"! YOUR PERSPECTIVE CHANGES AS YOU AGE, SOME AGE GRACEFULLY, SOME TURN SOWER! I ENJOY READING WR.'S POSTS BECAUSE THEY REMIND ME, OF THOSE BYGONE DAYS OF MY OWN! CAN'T WAIT FOR WR's COLLEGE POSTS IN FOOTS, I WASN'T AROUND LAST YEAR FOR FOOTBALL! MODERATION IS THE KEY TO LONGEVITY! WHEN I WAS A CLERK FOR A BOOK, HE TAUGHT ME A LOT OF THINGS! THE THING I REMEMBER MOST IS, HE SAID THREE THINGS CURE EVERYTHING IN LIFE FOR A MAN, "TIME, MONEY, OR P---Y!! THINK ABOUT IT!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 34
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/25/2002 6:00:13 PM   
Muhombo

It's been a long time since I posted here but this is a great idea and I see a lot of good guys posting so what the hell. I am 31 and placed my 1st bet with my father for a whopping $1 at the age of 12 when my 49ers beat the Bengals in Super Bowl XVI. I lived within walking distance of a local track and used to spend a lot of time watching the horses after school and started going to the track with my Dad at a young age. Starting betting seriously at 16 and focus on NFL, CFB, CBB and the ponies. I also play a little on the NBA but not until after CBB is over and mainly in the playoffs.

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 35
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/25/2002 6:11:22 PM   
PIX2CLICK

THANK YOU Muhombo FOR REPLYING, AND WILL LOOK FORWARD TO MORE POSTING FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE! PIX

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 36
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 10/23/2002 9:05:37 PM   
zzooxx

Let's see. I'm 28 yrs old and have been gambling since high school. I ran sheets to the dismay of the faculty, but to the pleasure of my wallet. I lurked around here for a year and started posting a year later.

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 37
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 10/23/2002 5:43:57 PM   
PIX2CLICK

WELCOME TO THE CLUB : Packman 3 AND Winning Wand ! THANKS FOR REPLYING GENTLEMEN! Wand, GOING THRU ALL THESE POSTS IS WHERE THE FUN IS........I HOPE TO CONTINUE THIS THREAD FOR SOME TIME!! GL2U!

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 38
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 11/6/2002 3:47:50 PM   
Licalotapus

Well PIX, I'm 27, I just getting started in capping, so all of your insights are appreciative! Sometimes I respond to a thread and it may seem pretty stupid but I'm still trying to learn everything I can. Live here in Kinston, N.C.. Grew up playing football, baseball, and basketball against Jerry Stackhouse. I have tackled him in football, struck him out in baseball, and got my ass took to the hoop in basketball. Actually started playing against him about the age of 12 in middle school. He was dunkin like crazy in the 7th grade, and he was actually great at football and baseball too, his size was just awesome in football as he was a rb. But enough about all that, hope I didn't waste alot of you alls time, just wanted to let you know a little bit about myself. Thanks for all the input guys and girls.gltua.

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 39
RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? - 6/28/2002 8:55:29 PM   
PIX2CLICK

bump

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> RE: HOW OLD ARE TALKSPORT HANDICAPPERS????? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode