Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Championship Hardwood   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball >> Championship Hardwood Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Championship Hardwood - 4/7/2003 4:39:40 PM   
Vandyman

YTD: 326-261-8
Another year in the books, and thank God it is over. The roller coaster ride that is posting games on the internet comes to a close. For those that I have come to know well, we'll keep in touch. Those that have been cordial, God bless you and your families, and hope maybe we can meet or talk. For those that have been jackasses, well, your life must be grand....

Kansas -3 1st half
Kansas/Syracuse under 158
Kansas -5.5
Kansas -6.5 2nd half
Under 84 2nd half

Good luck and God bless, even the jackasses....
Post #: 1
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/7/2003 4:45:38 PM   
Michelangelo

Have a good summer Vandy.

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 2
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/7/2003 5:26:41 PM   
Tobyted

Many thanks for your work this past college hoop season. You helped put a few $$$$ 's in my pocket and it is apreciated. Let me know if you go pay and I want to be one of the first to sign up. Again thank you for your effort.

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 3
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/7/2003 6:15:33 PM   
Doctor Capper

Thanks for everything, Vandy. You were a "Must Read" for me this season.

Doc

The cure is winning!!!

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 4
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/7/2003 6:29:53 PM   
TINY

Vandy,
Thank you soooo much for posting everyday. GOD bless you and your family. Have a great summer and we will talk to you then. You sure made this season a profitable one for me. Thanks again

TINY

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 5
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/7/2003 7:31:05 PM   
retired ref

vandy
lol.....well put
have a good summer
see ya next year
retired ref

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 6
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/7/2003 8:19:48 PM   
Vandyman

I'm confused yet again, who we have here, joe the swampi, ted balls(BRAD), todd light, noles fan, what, you scared to say who you are?? If you think my record is made up, check it for yourself, it's all on the internet....don't make me start speaking the truth about ol' swampi....

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 7
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/7/2003 8:23:58 PM   
Vandyman

I forgot my manners, you are welcome for the fades....all 44.5% of them....

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 8
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/7/2003 8:24:47 PM   
Messineo

Vandy, your record overall has been very fucking good, so blow this loser off. Who would have know that the Cuse would shoot 90% from the 3 point arc in the first half ( not sure what it is but damn sure looked like 90% ). Hoping Kansas can come back...think the over looks very good.

Practice your short game.

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 9
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/7/2003 10:09:11 PM   
juggler

vandy --
you should post your record every night -- just spread it thick in the win column and go easy in the loss column . Dont worry if youre wrong. Some moron with nothing better to do will correct it . I mean your dealing with hundreds of games right?
While your at it, add 1.5 points to all your lines just in case some person in america has that line. And lastly, dont forget to wait and post some of your plays after the game has started .Also consider segregating your plays into small/ medium /large/ extra large / special so in case you have a bad night you can just focus on your special plays record. Conversely, if your special plays have an off night you can point to your overall record for the evening and say "...another winning night." Also highlight your performance on Fridays as being extra extra good .
Alas, then we will really know what kind of capper you really are. Alternatively, you could just continue what you are doing to show everyone you are a great capper

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 10
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/8/2003 5:21:12 AM   
Vandyman

Actually, there were two last night, but I guess you skipped kindergarten....328-264-8 to end the season, no excuses, Joe the Jackoff, 55% or better for the fifth straight and final year. Call me next fall, I'll bail you and your clan out for all those $2.66 a day losers you had this year.....

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 11
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/8/2003 10:54:46 AM   
NolesFan

The only thing I ever questioned was why you didn't post your record every day. You reacted like a little bitch and started whining instead of answering the question. I do find it interesting that you post it at the end of the year though.

I give you credit for consistently posting but you should also be consistent and post your record every day. And don't put me in the same group with those idiots because I have not bashed any of your picks or posted negative things when you lost, just pointed out the fact that you don't post your record.

Good luck with the pay service next year. I hope for your sake you don't get the grief that the "other" site when he decided to do the same thing.

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 12
RE: Championship Hardwood - 4/8/2003 1:40:24 PM   
send it on

What the hell?? This guy's going pay, what a joke.

THE TRUTH HURTS

(in reply to Vandyman)
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball >> Championship Hardwood Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode