Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date.   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball >> let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/19/2003 10:20:18 PM   
southern italian pony

1-0-1 tonite

22-20 for march

68-40 the last 2 months

last year i had a great run in the dance, this year i don't feel too confident, read at your own risk.

thursday

uconn-3.5.....posted earlier in the week. i still like them at 4.5

missouri-4

tulsa+2

central michigan+5

cal/nc state over 137
hope to be back in the morning

i found my date
Post #: 1
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 2:18:02 AM   
Augur

Sadies gonna be pissed ...you calling her a fatass LOL am with you on all your picks but Tulsa for me too close to call either way ...so wish you luck on all of them ....Augur

(in reply to southern italian pony)
Post #: 2
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 7:15:11 AM   
southern italian pony

augur, what is your opinion on utah state+16. i need a reason not to pull the trigger. they play solid defense and a slow pace. 16 is a big number to cover.

thoughts

Post #: 3
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 8:58:58 AM   
NolesFan

Did you get enough KY for the tourney Pony? Stop sucking so much dick and you won't hear from me anymore.

And Vandy, nice made up record....how about keeping it up-to-date on a daily basis? Stop setting up your pay service you piece of shit!

Post #: 4
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 9:24:30 AM   
the king

Rough night? Where are the Noles?

It's good to be the king!

Post #: 5
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 9:28:53 AM   
Vandyman

Hey twit, the record is real, as much as you like to question it, go back and check it yourself, sorry you can't hang. I do have a suggestion, though, stop being a jackass and actually pick a game maybe once, I don't know, maybe once a month for starters, and get back to me later. I guess it's true that losers hate winners....please, please, bring your sorry ass to Nashville for a serious beat down.....oh, and the record is now in my thread, you jackass twit....

Post #: 6
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 9:31:26 AM   
southern italian pony

nolespus, actually i like it dry. where are your plays? i keep looking, but i cannot seem to find them. you are a true winner and i bet your class voted you most likely to fail in society. obviously, we get under your skin. is saddam your cousin.

Post #: 7
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 11:00:31 AM   
NY Reb

I don't think the Noles would be very proud of this fan.

Good luck Pony!

"One who believes in himself has no need to convince others."

Post #: 8
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 1:37:20 PM   
southern italian pony

adding

utah state+16......aggies slow down pace and tough defense makes this number awfully big to cover.

good luck

Post #: 9
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 1:53:28 PM   
zippyoz

Central Michigan a more solid bet.

"SEAT OPEN" - "LOCK IT UP!"

Post #: 10
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 3:14:59 PM   
GreenBayPackers

NolesFan <------ the ONLY person in the entire world that can switch hands while jacking off and NEVER miss a stroke.

Post #: 11
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 3:16:04 PM   
southern italian pony

mizzou turns it over 25 times and still wins and no cover......S#@%^

Post #: 12
RE: let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. - 3/20/2003 11:42:27 PM   
southern italian pony

augur, i was hoping utah state would knock those overrated jaybirds out of the tourney.

Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball >> let the dance begin........where is my fat-ass date. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode