Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

WinPicks Release 7.01   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> WinPicks Release 7.01 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WinPicks Release 7.01 - 8/4/2002 5:40:11 PM   
webman

WinPicks 7.01 is now available, and can be downloaded from the customer download page.

Release 7.01 Notes

Bug Fixes:

1) Copy button in View Stat Charts (PFA) did not always copy data to clipboard
2) Running a multiple year formula analysis produced slightly different results when the starting date is in the current season vs starting the previous season (CFA). Occurs when the number of Division 1A teams changes between seasons.
3) Trend Watch List was duplicating trend from the All Teams category into the first individual team in the list.

Data File Changes:

1) Chicago Bears stadium for 2002 was incorrectly listed as Soldier Field
2) CFA Schedule updates.

Feature Updates:

1) Added a Copy button the PFA Enter Games screen to allow copying boxscore data to the clipboard
2) Added two new columns in the Trend Watch List. “Pct” and “Net Units” are now displayed for each significant trend.
3) The Trend Watch List is now sortable by any column in the display
Post #: 1
RE: WinPicks Release 7.01 - 8/5/2002 4:59:01 PM   
Statman02

I just downloaded my 2002 winpicks software and saw that the RPI ratings have been eliminated from the pro football program......why would you ever do this ????? That was my favorite part of the pro football program.....I cannot trust the formula ratings but the RPI ratings are great......is there any chance of having this feature replaced before the seasaon starts ?......thanks......Statman02 ......wow and pro basketball too......I can't handicap without this stuff

(in reply to webman)
Post #: 2
RE: WinPicks Release 7.01 - 8/5/2002 10:48:03 PM   
webman

RPI rankings for PFA and PBA will be back in another update very soon, we apologize for this omission.

(in reply to webman)
Post #: 3
RE: WinPicks Release 7.01 - 8/6/2002 3:37:58 PM   
Statman02

In using the RPI ratings for College sports on some days particulary Saturdays there are so many games to check it would be much more convenient if we could get the RPI rating in alphabetical order......if win picks cannot do this would we maybe be able to load the list into a Word document and alphabetize it that way......just looking for a way save several hours of hunt and peck work mathcing up teams.....thanks.....Statman02

(in reply to webman)
Post #: 4
RE: WinPicks Release 7.01 - 8/6/2002 6:20:32 PM   
webman

If you click on the "Team" button at the top of the column on the RPI report, it will sort in alpabetical order. The other columns also sort the same way.

Also, we will have the RPI ratings back in for PFA and PBA by the end of the week (version 7.02).

(in reply to webman)
Post #: 5
RE: WinPicks Release 7.01 - 8/26/2002 10:05:03 PM   
why_work

Thanks for your continued great job with the software fixes, as well as all the innovative ideas throughout the years!

(in reply to webman)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> WinPicks Release 7.01 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode