SUNDAY 12/31 Selection (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing

Rosie -> SUNDAY 12/31 Selection (12/31/2017 7:51:22 AM)

Sunday 12/31

FAIR GROUNDS

Race # 3
Horse #5 Champagne Diva
M/L 2-1

I seem to be stuck on 2YO races this weekend for some reason. This one will be a good one 90K Louisiana Futurity stakes race hare and Im coming back with Champagne Diva who I had in her debut
at 6-1 and she drew off by 4 lengths and finished in hand leading start to finish. The horse that ran third in that race came back to demolish a field yesterday which makes this one look even better. Her final time of 111.69 is fast a FG and she had something left. I think this is a 2 horse race with #1 Mint to Stardom who also looked fabulous in here debut winning by 7 in her debut which happened to be run on the same day as Champagne but different race and her finish time was 112.18 but also well in hand. I suspect a match race coming down the lane with both horses being abused by the riders just hoping they dont go to fast to early.
Ill play Champagne to win but also a big exacta box that wont pay much but its better than ripping the ticket up.

I was really looking forward to the 20-1 horse yesterday and disapointed when they cancelled the races after 6 but it was snowing and dangerous at Mahoning in Ohio yesterday so certainly don't blame them as Aqueduct and Laurel also cancelled

HORSE RAN OUT as dead chalk 2:5 making huge show prices for the others
#1 horse scratched so they really bet this horse hard but he failed down the lane

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode