Wiseeagle -> POW College Football Week 1 (8/10/2011 6:03:53 PM)
about three weeks left until the start of the new football season. Can't wait...
The rules are simple...
- Post your best play of the week, just one, only sides and totals please, no first or second halves and no quarters.
- You don't have to post lines, I will always use the most favorable one from ScoresAndOdds, from those that are listed on the first page (Open, Line Movements, Current).
- If you post nicknames or team names that were used about 50 years ago then please add the rotation number. There are some specialists here who like to cause me some extra work, therefore I mention it.
- In the regular season (Week 1 to 15) you can post one play that will count as a double play.
- During the Bowl season you have 3 units available (for a triple play OR a double play + a single play OR three single plays).
- To be considered for first place in the final standings you have to post at least 9 plays (~9 units) including the Bowl season.
- Week 14 and 15 will count as one week since there's only the Navy/Army game in week 15.
- Please don't edit your post after the first game of the week has started. Make a new post instead!
That's it already. Thank you for your time.
Best of luck to all and have a great football season!
Talksport College Football POW Hall Of Fame
2005 MASTERCAPPER and ROSIE
2007 CHI TOWN