Issue With Lines? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum

VegasVixen -> Issue With Lines? (9/7/2010 7:13:19 PM)

I use the "My Lines" tab to record the accurate lines from my book then set the Active Lines as "downloaded + My lines 1". Once I place my bet I leave the my lines at the line I placed my bet at. The issue is, everytime I open the software it defaults back to "downloaded" as the active line. I ususally look at several games before realizing the lines are not current, and I have to go back and activate "downloaded + My lines". Is there a way to keep it active all the time?

guitarno -> RE: Issue With Lines? (9/8/2010 7:00:28 PM)

Hey VegasVixen,

I noticed the exact same thing. I didn't realize what was happening at first, and thought I screwed something up while entering lines. You have to remember to set your lines each & every time you use Winpicks. It's now the very first thing I do when I open Winpicks up. Sorry, but I don't know of a fix for this. If anyone else out there knows of a way to do this, it would be appreciated.

WinPicks Support -> RE: Issue With Lines? (9/8/2010 10:59:59 PM)

Thanks for reporting this - this is a bug and looks like a simple fix.  There will be a maintenance release (version 15.01) in a day or two to correct it, and a patch you can download to fix it.   As soon as it's available, we'll post a notice on this forum.

WinPicks Support

VegasVixen -> RE: Issue With Lines? (9/9/2010 7:56:04 PM)

Thank You Support!

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode