SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (Full Version)

All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball

NBAGUY -> SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 4:55:28 PM)

take the bulldogs tonight and don't second guess. big weekend in store for everyone. talk is cheap back it all up as you know. NBA Play will be posted as well as a bonus. good luck.

southern italian pony -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 5:00:53 PM)

gee, steam play huh.....i have been on the dawgs all day. the only steam i have seen today is when my dog farted in the car on the way home. maybe a good omen.....keep it up savior.

NBAGUY -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 5:04:09 PM)

thats what the info was nothing more. don't play it then just trying to make you cash results speak for themselves make myself and my high rollers a boat load of cash with info I get days in advance just like big monday sweep. go to service area if want info. good luck.

wallstreetcappers -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 5:39:20 PM)

10 bucks this guy either:

A) Doesnt make it to be Senior Member

B) Doesnt have a +50% record IF he makes it to Senior Member

Slow down the the steam and hype and you will get along much better kiddo!

ike31197 -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 5:42:56 PM)

<< 10 bucks this guy either:

A) Doesnt make it to be Senior Member
>>

aint that the truth

NBAGUY -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 5:46:24 PM)

feel free to question whatever thats your opinion. My high rollers know I am legit and thanks to my contacts everyone wins boat loads of cash just trying to help. I get info I release and everyone happy consistently bank on it. I get info days in advance from top contacts thats all. Thats why I outlines each play for you this week in service area beginning wednesday-sunday find out what its all about making green plenty of it. good luck.

the king -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 5:53:26 PM)

The words "steam" and "info" in the sentence. How impressive!

NBAGUY -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 7:13:37 PM)

you want major cash listen to me and win big. results speak for themselves. know all tricks of trade. what a week ahead and monster weekend as usual.

southern italian pony -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 7:22:54 PM)

i think i heard this same shit before.....mr. whoever you are. i got some inside info. for you........get lost and go trade your tricks somewhere else......the only steam i have seen from you..comes from the shit you are shoveling.

NBAGUY -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 7:27:58 PM)

whats wrong capper? I am posting winners galore for you. don't play the games then be sorry after they win. I speak the truth and everyone knows that to be fact whether you believe in info or not thats why I am successful.

JiOaHmN -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 7:54:47 PM)

How do you make it to Senior Member? Since it was alluded to above.

NolesFan -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 8:01:33 PM)

Garm is back once again, this time using his 1,000,000th new alias.

DR D -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 8:10:55 PM)

JiOaHmN, it goes by the number of posts, I believe..although I don't recall the exact number. (By the way, John is my real first name, too.)
As for my opinion about NBAguy...if you don't like him, ignore him..if you don't like him, fade him...if he gets hot with his posts, who does it hurt? Leave him alone, if he's a joke he'll go away. "That's just my opinion...I could be wrong" (Dennis Miller..another Pittsburgh native)

fingrz -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/18/2003 8:33:41 PM)

NICE CALL WITH GEORGIA
GAME OF THE CENTURY COMING UP IN THE SEC SAT
TAKE TTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNEEEEEEESSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE
OVER THE SCUMMY TIDE ALABAMA SUCKS

JiOaHmN -> RE: SEC LATE STEAM INFO BAMA/GEORGIA (2/19/2003 5:51:17 PM)

Well-so far the broken clock is leading 2-1.......so what!!!!

Let me paraphrase for the not so sharp...........a broken clock is right TWICE a day,NBA Guy was right once. 2-1 broken clock.

Just a DUMB question......if your name is NBA Guy, what the Hell you doing on THIS site? Does B = CA?

All that understand BOTH of the above remarks need not reply; those that do not leave your names below with a "blank" reply, and I will get back to you.

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode